~*take control*~

Sunday, October 4, 2009

back-to-school reactions~~

Oh yeah. Back to school again tomorrow. :| Back again to my oh-so-busy school life.~ It also means a hiatus again. I might update this blog again on weekends I guess. :/

Anyways... I just change my layout~ Weeeee~ Isn't it nice? I really love bunnies. ♥
I just saw my subscribers again in my YOUTUBE channel. I have 86 subscribers~~ yey! I'm aiming for 100!♥ But I guess, with this hiatus and stuffs, I can't really update my channel videos. :( BUT! something's wrong. D: I'm tired of having same fanvideos. o.o I want to try something different. Well, it's because I've uploaded lots of Chinen and Yuto's fanvideos. o.o It's always them, right? Why not try someone new? NO. I'm not doing a Changmin fanvideo. NO. That is a NO. LOL. IDK why but I really don't like to make one since it's hard to download videos. A-and... I guess it's because I only make JPOP fanvideos.~ Yeah. What if someone requested a KPOP? [I'm praying no one will request one~ *hopes*] Oh..and my YamaShi fanvideo [Take a Bow] was deleted by me. I just found out I accidentally deleted it. o.o Well, anyway.. bye~ :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home