~*take control*~

Thursday, August 6, 2009

busy with school. D:

Oh why oh why??? :(( I can't upload my new video in youtube. T__T



I really love babiixj's english versions!!! :)

Anyways... our classes got suspended awhile ago. :| I wish it would last until tomorrow. XD

Oh well..I'm waiting for my classmates to go online for our NATSCA. D: That subject makes my head crack sometimes... =x= and makes me and my classmates hate the whole day. :| I'm not good at critiquing and I'm not good at explaining. >x<

↑That is what we see in our SDA building. Amazing isn't it? I like to stare outdoors. :))



And that is our drawing when we had our recollection. It's a combination of Janine's, Jessa's, Jessica's and Dan's works. I drew the whole thing and they take over with the outlining and the coloring. Lol..I'm glad that I can drew a bamboo~~ XD Next time I'll post a picture of my planner. :D BYE.

Might be in hiatus. ♣

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home