~*take control*~

Sunday, August 2, 2009

bestfriends~




I made this video for YAMAJIMA fans and who still believe that they will be YAMAJIMA until the very end. Actually, before I became a fan of HeySay7, they were the first picture I saw together. I don't even know them before but I saw their picture as a background of a friend in Friendster. I don't see them as couple. XD But I see them as totally true bestfriends. OTB [One True Bestfriends]! LOL..for that new lame acronym. :)) It was coincidentally that I upload this when ShowaHeisei Livestage was about to end. Most of the fans conclude that it will be the end of this OTB. My favorite comment -->
"That's not what I meant. I wasn't saying that they're dead in the literal sense, lol. I was referring to the fact that some people are lamenting the lack of Yamajima evidences lately because they keep being paired up with other members in magazine interviews/photoshoots. Some people are starting to think that the Yamajima dynamic is just history now and that it's "dead", so I pointed out the fact that it's really not. ^_^" - Firecrawlr09 @ youtube

and...
"I wish Yamada would say, "If I am to be reborn again, I would want to treasure my precious friendship with Yuto forever.." Something like that would make me the happiest person on Earth!" - Rawrr003 @ youtube

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home