~*take control*~

Friday, August 7, 2009

it's my time to get updated

So yeah... I just checked the updates of JUMP just now. o.o and downloaded all the scans JUST now. I didn't think that I won't be an active fangirl of JUMP until I entered college. My JPOP status is getting idle. :| My KPOP status is always active. Why? It's because whenever I turn on my radio, they sometimes play KPOP songs. Oh my, KPOP is a bit invading our MYX. o.o Well.. it's okay. At least I get updated without searching on the net or using a computer.



That crop image from the Duet Mag got my attention. LOL. Why so neko? :))

..okay BACK TO WHERE I WAS. And the files are so big. D: I want to download all the videos and scans but I can't. :| It is killing my computer memory.. =x= and my time dowloading it all. :| And! youtube still don't want me to upload my new fanvideo. I wonder what's wrong with the video. -x- Starting this day and the following days, I will be so busy. PROJECTS and FINALS might kill me if I will not be going in PURE hiatus. LOL. You know what is our NATSCA final project? A model of a mouse and a cellphone following the rules of Ergonomics and Anthropometrics.

-->Ergonomics is the science of designing the job, equipment, and workplace to fit the worker. Anthropometry refers to the measurement of the human individual for the purposes of understanding human physical variation. [Wikipedia]

Designing is hard once you consider all these things then you should consider how interesting your product will be. We should consider the quality and appearance eventhough we will follow those rules. =x= ugh. Goodluck to us.

That is how busy I am with my new school life. D: I'm missing JUMP actually. TxT And I miss making fanvideos...but I'm happy because I still get comments from the viewers of my video. :)



Ehe, my planner. XD I know. You saw Chinen there. I use his pictures sometimes and paste it when it suits my mood. XD

My cousins just arrived. Yeah. XD Bye bye~ This was my first long entry here afterall.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home