~*take control*~

Saturday, October 3, 2009

take control~~*

Well well well~ I haven't watch anything in YOUTUBE right now that I planned to post here. I didn't get the chance to use the computer earlier. :| Oh well.

I woke up at around 8:30 am, lol. I had a crazy bad dream. o.o CRAZY. BAD. dream.. D: It really scared me. :'(( In my dream, I know it was a dream. Weird, right? But..that's how I deal with crazy dreams. I know that it's a dream but still I can't wake up. I don't know why. So the story goes like this... I was in Storyland [I can't remember if this is the start of my dream..but oh well,,] with my past classmates. We bought a ride-all-you-can ticket and for it to be organized I told my classmates that I will just use my money. They will just need to pay me back after. And then, the first weird thing that happen is we got a number pending for our tickets. Isn't it weird? I mean, the usual thing is people can get it after paying. o.o Okay, back to where I was.. Then we waited for so loooooooooooong~~~~ D: My classmates got so impatient. When we got the tickets, none of them wants to play anymore. So, I got irritated and walk away from them. One of my classmates follow me. I told her that all of this happening is just a dream. I slapped my face..lol, I didn't feel anything. I know, weird. ._. Then, we were finding the way out of the Storyland. We can't find it. D: It's like a different world to me. ._. Everything went so high. And this scared me the most, I thought I was about to fall. I hate high places. I totally cried on my other classmate. I hated to look down. IDK. My dreams always related to high places and I was falling everytime. T______T I don't want to dream like that anymore. NEVER.

...PLEASE.

Okay, I need to stop thinking about this. :((




Cute? I've read that it was Changmin's dog. I just want to share it. I don't own the picture. I got it somewhere while searching...I can't remember. But I disclaimed it.



I've read all the volumes earlier because I got bored. The story is so great. I'm waiting for Volume 7.


~~Classes will resume on Monday. FINALLY. B-but, I'm not yet done with my GEPSYCH written report. D: Will be rushing things~ Goodluck to me. Anyways.. so much for a long entry. Ja ne~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home